As recommendations regarding COVID-19 continue to evolve quickly, the PreFix team continues to monitor the local situation in Austin and follow the recommendations from the CDC, OSHA and the World Health Organization as well as following the CAP (Community Acquired Pneumonia) protocols for every member of the PreFix team. We remain committed to serving you and making transparent and mindful choices to protect your household and our team members.
To minimize any risk to our employees and other customers, we are requesting to reschedule all non-emergency repairs through March 24th.
While health and safety standards and procedures are followed on a daily basis with every member of the PreFix team, we wanted to make you aware of the extra precautions we’re taking to ensure everyone stays healthy during this time of heightened concern about Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Precautions we’re taking during home visits:
- As all our team members are employees, not contractors, we’re able to provide an additional level of reassurance that we now perform a daily health check of each employee which includes an assessment of any symptoms and daily temperature checks according to CAP (Community Acquired Pneumonia) protocols.
- During each home visit, every Home Manager will take great care to follow the additional guidelines for minimizing risks including washing/sanitizing hands, wearing gloves and outstanding personal hygiene.
- In line with the recommendations, we ask for your understanding that while our team is always pleased to see you, we won’t be shaking hands during this time.
- We would be most grateful if you reschedule appointments if you’re unavailable, unwell, or if you know you’ve come into contact with someone who’s unwell to minimize risks to our employees and other customers. We will happily reschedule your appointment.
- We’ve enhanced our already robust cleaning techniques of our service vehicles and equipment to include sanitizing of steering wheels, handles, gear shifts after every visit. Fresh gloves and shoe coverings will be used after every visit.
- We’re doing daily cleaning and sanitizing of our Austin office with recommended products and frequency in line with CAP protocols.
As always, we’re grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Rest assured, we’re doing everything in our power to provide you with a safe home maintenance experience and a healthy environment for our team members and communities.
If you have any additional questions, our customer support team is available via email at email@example.com, or by phone at 512-831-4390.