Enjoy your San Antonio home, without all the work.
Preventative home maintenance, appliance repairs and small handyman services - all taken care of by your dedicated PreFix Home Manager.
It doesn’t get any easier than PreFix.
PreFix helps San Antonio homeowners save up to $1,500 a year.
Home maintenance? Check ✔
80% of fixes are handled by your Home Manager.
100% of maintenance items and repairs are covered.
Zero service windows or waiting.
PreFix is easy to use
- Sign up for a PreFix membership.
- Meet your personal Home Manager.
- Receive a 30-point preventative maintenance service twice a year.
- If you need a fix, just text, email or call.
- For repairs requiring specific licenses, we’ll connect and coordinate with pre-vetted contractors for you.
Just $40/ monthfor most homes
- Go-to Home Manager who handles repairs and maintenance for you.
- Semi-annual 30-point maintenance service included.
- Guaranteed low-cost repairs based on wholesale prices.
- No contract. No commitment. Cancel at any time.
Get most repairs for $40
Need a repair? Your Home Manager will take care of it for just $40/hour. Any required parts are at wholesale prices with zero markup. What are a few of the most common PreFix repair requests in San Antonio?Common service requests include:
Replace main control board
Replace inlet valve
Unclog drain valve
Unclog defrost drain
Replace evaporator fan motor
Washer / Dryer
Replace inlet valve
Replace lid switch assembly
Replace main control board
Diagnose AC issues
Clean condenser outtake
Replace garbage disposal
Fix slow drain
Replace light fixtures
For complex repairs or those requiring a licensed tradesperson, we secure negotiated rates from pre-approved contractors who get the job done quickly. We’ll manage the repair to completion so you don’t have to think about it. Even better, you still get the best possible prices.
PreFix saves you money
Our San Antonio customers save up to $1,500 per year and 30+ hours of time.
Own your home, not its problems
Your PreFix membership comes with preventative maintenance service twice a year. And if something needs fixing, your Home Manager takes care of it too.
- Flush sediment out of water heater
- Clean AC drain line and condenser coils
- Change AC filters
- Clean refrigerator condenser coil
- Test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and change batteries
- Replace water filter in refrigerator
- Confirm burners and lights work in oven and stove
- Inspect all appliance lights and replace as needed
- Sanitize dishwasher with natural cleaning agent
- Clean dishwasher drain and filter
- Sanitize garbage disposal
- Inspect toilets for valve leaks and replace as needed
- Unclog slow or blocked drains
- Inspect faucets for leaks and clean aerators
- Inspect exterior plumbing for proper installation
- Sanitize clothes washer with natural cleaning agent
- Clean lint out of dryer and outtake vent
- Clean clothes washer gasket
Your home team
As a PreFix member, you have a dedicated Home Manager as your go-to person. Home Managers are some of the most qualified people on earth: military veterans with impeccable records. They're your trusted partner and can even take care of things when you're not home.
Former U.S. Navy Operations Specialist in the Combat Information Center
Former database manager maintaining Global Command Control System – Maritime for USS George H.W. Bush (CVN-77)
Studied business abroad at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
B.A., University of Texas
Over 15 years of experience in maintenance and engineering in both multi-family and commercial buildings
Former lead at nationwide hospital restoration company
Mold remediation certification and HVAC Type II Certification
Maintenance technician and building engineer for both multi-family developments and large healthcare facilities
Licensed Universal EPA 608 Refrigerant Technician and Certified Pool Operator (CPO)
Experience with facilities management in commercial high-rise buildings
Former foreman at an Austin-based high-end residential landscaping company
EPA-licensed HVAC technician, certified in Refrigeration Machine Operations at the Turner School in New York
Over 10 years of technical and sales experience in electrical, audio-visual, and smart home automation
Former Electrician’s Mate (EM) Third Class and Lighting Shop Work Center Supervisor in the U.S. Navy
Recipient of the Navy’s Good Conduct Medal, Letter of Commendation, and Engineering Sailor of the Quarter
Know your home’s health
PreFix provides you with a monthly Home Health Report to track maintenance.
- See how much money you’ve saved over time
- Maintain a record of all home maintenance
- When you sell your home, you can show how well you maintained it
PreFix makes owning your San Antonio home easy. See what our customers have to say.
PreFix has been a great investment in our home. It’s nice to know they’re thinking about the little things that can lead to bigger problems.
This is the most awesome service. For $40 a month, PreFix takes care of everything that my house needs maintenance-wise.
Exactly what folks like me are looking for in terms of a ‘partner in service.’ I learned things during the visit that can help me with my home.