Own your home, not its problems.
From appliance and small handyman fixes to regular preventive maintenance, PreFix gets it done so you can move on.
Save up to $1,500/year.
Home Maintenance, Handled
80% of fixes are handled by your Home Manager.
All maintenance is included, no exceptions.
Never deal with service windows or waiting.
It's Easy to Use
- Meet your neighborhood Home Manager, your go-to for maintenance.
- If you need a fix, just text, email or call.
- Receive a 30-point preventive maintenance service twice a year.
- For repairs that require specific licenses, we'll negotiate and manage prevetted contractors for you.
$40/monthfor most homes
- Go-to home manager who handles your repairs and maintenance so you don't have to worry
- Guaranteed low cost repairs based on wholesale parts
- Semi-annual 30-point maintenance service included
- No contract, no commitment, cancel anytime
We Fix Most Things for $30
More than 80% of repairs are handled by your Home Manager. If parts are required, we charge members wholesale prices-no markups on parts. Common service requests include:
Replace main control board Replace inlet valve Unclog drain valve
Unclog defrost drain Replace mother board Replace evaporator fan motor
Washer / Dryer
Replace inlet valve
Replace lid switch assembly
Replace main control board
Diagnose AC issues
Clean condenser outtake
Replace garbage disposal
Fix slow drain
Replace door knobs
Replace light fixtures
For complex repair or those requiring a licensed tradesperson, like an HVAC replacement, we secure negotiated rates from pre-approved contractors that get the job done quick. We'll manage the repair to completion so you don't have to think about it. Even better, you still get the best possible price.
PreFix Pays For Itself
Our customers save up to $1,500 per year, not to mention 30+ hours of time.
Most repairs cost just $30. The cost of parts are never marked up.
Come Home to a Home that Works
A semi-annual 30-point preventative maintenance service on all appliances and systems is included in your membership.
- Flush sediment out of water heater
- Inspect toilets for valve leaks and replace as needed
- Clean AC drain line
- Unclog slow or blocked drains
- Clean condenser coil on refrigerator
- Sanitize clothes washer with natural cleansing agent
- Test smoke detectors or change batteries
- Inspect faucets for leaks and clean aerators
- Replace water filter in refrigerator
- Clean lint out of dryer and outtake vent
- Confirm that burners and lights work in oven
- Clean dishwasher drain and filter
- Sanitize dishwasher with natural cleansing agent
- Clean clothes washer gasket
- Clean AC condenser unit
- Test carbon monoxide detector
- Change AC filters
- Inspect all appliance lights, replace as needed
Your Home Team
Every PreFix member has a dedicated Home Manager that’s their go-to person.
Home Managers are the most qualified people on earth - military veterans with impeccable records. They're your trusted partner and can even take care of things when you're not home.
Construction Superintendent for major area home builder in highest selling neighborhoods in Central TX.
Extensive experience working with homeowners, contractors and municipal inspectors.
Sergeant and Squad Leader in U.S. Army where supervised maintenance of millions of dollars of equipment.
B.A., University of Texas
Extensive experience with facilities management in commercial high-rise buildings.
Previously, foreman at Austin-based high-end residential landscaping company.
EPA-licensed HVAC technician, certified in Refrigeration Machine Operations at the Turner School, New York.
Over 15 years experience as an independent contractor throughout Central Texas.
Formerly the Remodeling Lead at a home improvement retail and remodeling start up.
Was the Head of Construction at a full-scale home remodeling business.
Know Your Home's Health
Get a monthly Home Health Report, a comprehensive record of all your home maintenance with PreFix.
- See how much money you save over time.
- Maintain a record of all home maintenance.
- When you sell your home, you can show how well it’s maintained.
PreFix eliminates the hassles of home maintenance, but don’t take our word for it.
Prefix has been a great investment in our home. It’s nice to know they’re thinking about the little things that can lead to bigger problems.
This is the most awesome service. For $40 a month PreFix, Inc. takes care of everything that my house needs maintenance wise.
Exactly what folks like me are looking for in terms of a ‘partner in service’. I learned things during the visit that can help me with my home.
See More Reviews