Like a good neighbor, we're always happy to help
James Bilodeau, Founder and CEO
- Extensive strategic consulting experience with C-Level IT and Financial Services executives.
- Head of Emerging Markets Finance Group at World Economic Forum.
- Director, Program Management and Strategy at mid-stage Austin startup focused on electronic payments.
- B.A. (Honors), Brown University
- MBA, University of Chicago
Rush Vann, Director of Operations
- Director of Engineering at early stage technology start up where he led design, testing and product development.
- Extensive real estate experience as a project manager at major construction engineering firm.
- Served as a U.S. Army Special Forces Detachment Commander (Green Beret).
- B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Texas
Cameron McNeel, Home Services Manager
- Construction Superintendent for major area home builder in highest selling neighborhoods in Central TX.
- Extensive experience working with homeowners, contractors and municipal inspectors.
- Sergeant and Squad Leader in U.S. Army where supervised maintenance of millions of dollars of equipment.
- B.A., University of Texas
Billy Kopeikin, Operations Manager
- Director of Installation Services for Austin-based sustainable home improvement retail and remodeling startup
- Founder of five-star full-scale home remodeling business in Austin, Texas
- Extensive experience as Business Systems Consultant for San Francisco-based Fortune 100 financial services provider
- Served as high school mathematics instructor and athletics coach
- B.S., Business Administration with Finance emphasis from the University of Oregon
Juan Carlos Ferrer, Full-Stack Developer
- Server architect, and mobile and web services developer at Mutual Mobile.
- Lead developer for SCADA sensor monitoring and control solution for the industrial market.
- B.Sc., Mississippi State